• To recognise excellence in programming that is predominantly talk based.
• To recognise excellence in feature, documentary and current affairs programming which explores issues of special interest.
• To recognise excellence in the production and presentation of a daily or weekly series.
For programmes produced daily, weekly or for a short run feature or series.
• All entries must include full presentation details showing how the programme was introduced and back announced.
• Audio must be a maximum of 10 minutes duration. This may be a selection of highlights from a single show or a selection taken from a range of shows across the award year.
• Written submissions must not exceed 600 words. See details below.
Click here to download the written submission template for this award. You will be required to submit this as part of your application. Not to exceed 600 words.