• To recognise excellence in radio programming made for children.
• To recognise excellence in the presentation or radio for children.
• To recognise excellence in the production of radio for children.
• For programmes which are made for people under 16.
• For programmes produced daily, weekly or for a short run feature series.
• All entries must include full presentation details showing how the programme was introduced and back announced.
• Audio must be a maximum of 10 minutes duration. This may be a selection of highlights from a single show or a selection taken from a range of shows across the award year
• Written submissions must not exceed 600 words. See details below.
Click here to download the written submission template for this award. You will be required to submit this as part of your application. Not to exceed 600 words.